BE A SPONSOR!
Reach your key audience!
Our 2017 conference hosted more than 400 education and healthcare professionals. This year we expect 500+ people to attend and the conference promises to offer a wide range of benefits for our sponsors.
- Meet with school counselors, psychologists, social workers, school administrators, behavioral intervention specialists, teachers, university faculty, researchers, students, staff from community mental health centers, youth serving agencies, other healthcare organizations, youth, family members, and their advocates from across the southeast!
- Build new partnerships and develop relationships with leading educational institutions and behavioral health organizations
- Meet with over 500 educators, school administrators, and mental health professionals
- Build brand awareness within the southeast region through the conferences extensive marketing and networking efforts
Who Attends the Conference
- School Counselors, Psychologists, and Social workers 34%
- Educators and Administrators 23%
- Child Advocacy Groups 16%
- Students 12%
- Professors and Researchers 11%
- Behavior Interventionists and Other Helping Professionals 4%
❖ Platinum Sponsor (SOLD!!)
❖ Lunch (2 spots)
❖ Audio / Visual
❖ Conference Bag
❖ Drink On Us
❖ Charging Station
❖ Hospitality Suite
❖ Conference App
❖ Advertising and Bag Inserts
What other sponsors have said
“I have my best conferences when the attendees are passionate, inspired and dedicated like the ones I found at the Southeastern School Behavioral Health Conference. A great conference!”George E. Miller
“Healthmaster is gladly sponsoring this conference for our 3rd year in a row! This well-organized conference has connected us to influential decision makers for all provider types that our software suite of services for Special Education, Mental Health Case Management and Nursing EHR supports. It is rare to get to see all of these wonderful people come together at one single conference for a worthy and common cause. We can’t wait to see what this year brings!”Mylee Nigg