BE A SPONSOR!
Reach your key audience!
Our 2016 conference hosted more than 300 education and healthcare professionals. This year we expect 400+ people to attend and the conference promises to offer a wide range of benefits for our sponsors.
- Meet with school counselors, psychologists, social workers, school administrators, behavioral intervention specialists, teachers, university faculty, researchers, students, staff from community mental health centers, youth serving agencies, other healthcare organizations, youth, family members, and their advocates from across the southeast!
- Build new partnerships and develop relationships with leading educational institutions and behavioral health organizations
- Meet with over 400 educators, school administrators, and mental health professionals
- Build brand awareness within the southeast region through the conferences extensive marketing and networking efforts
Who Attends the Conference
- School Counselors, psychologists, and social workers 27%
- University faculty and staff 18%
- Students 17%
- Other mental health professionals 12%
- Administrators and teachers 11%
- Behavior Interventionists 11%
- Nurses 4%
❖ Platinum Sponsor
❖ Lunch (2 spots)
❖ Audio / Visual
❖ Conference Bag
❖ Program SOLD
❖ Keynote SOLD
❖ Drink On Us
❖ Charging Station SOLD
❖ Hospitality Suite
❖ Conference App SOLD
What other sponsors have said
The Southeastern School Behavioral Health Conference is one of the best marketing events of the year for us. Our organization is able to reach out to one of our key customer – the school systems. The connections have been invaluable and an important part of our success.2015 & 2016 Exhibitor
Springbrook enjoyed the 2016 USC School Behavioral Health Conference and saw a direct beneﬁt from attending in regards to both referrals and recruiting potential employees. As a result, we plan on attending the 2017 USC School Behavioral Health Conference.David Burleson